Monday, July 20, 2015

Author Spotlight ~ Winter Travers




Loving Lo: Devil’s Knights Series Book 1
Finding love again was never in Meg's plans. One eventful morning at the dollar store changes her life forever. Can she let Lo in her life without losing herself again? Or will she walk away from the one true thing that could make her happy?
Purchase Link   http://amzn.com/B00UCANMJO







Finding Cyn: Devil’s Knights Series Book 2
Beaten and broken down by the man who was suppose to be her happy ending, Cyn’s lost and alone, with no happy ending in sight.
Can Rigid break through Cyn’s walls, showing her she is more than her shattered past, or will her demons consume her before Rigid can find her?
PreOrder Link   http://amzn.com/B00ZOLS5HU
Releases August 1st





Author Interview: 

1. When did you decide to become a writer? I've always loved writing. I think the final push that made me publish was after my good friend Karla read Loving Lo and she told me I had to publish. It's been a roller coaster ride since then.

2. Where do the your ideas come from? Most of my ideas come from real life. I'll be doing something and I'll try to figure out what my characters would do in that situation. I'm told my books seem realistic and like they could happen to the person reading them.

3. What is the hardest thing about writing? Getting my thoughts out of my head. Some days they just flow right out of my fingers and some days I can barely string ten words together without wanting to throw my computer.

4. Do you read much and if so who are your favorite authors? I tend not to read while I am writing and binge read when I finish writing. I love anything by Kristen Ashley. Diana Palmer was the author who got me into reading when I was fourteen and I still go back and read her books all the time.

5. What is your motivation for writing? I have to get these stories out of my head or I'm pretty sure I'll go crazy. The only problem is that I get one story out, another pops up.

6. What is the best experience you have had so far as an author? I can't believe how nice and supportive people are. I have never met 99% of these people and unfortunately never will, but they always have kind words and tons of support for my writing. I never thought I would have someone messaging me, asking when the next book was coming out and that I need to hurry up. LOL It's amazing.

7. Are you planning on attending any book signings? I plan on being at the Outlaw Author Motorcycle Convention in Mississippi June 24th to the 26th next year. It's going to be amazing! I really wish June would hurry up and get here.

8. What are you currently working on and when can we expect it? Right now I am working on editing Book 3 for the Devil's Knights Series and just started writing Book 4. I am hoping to release Book 3 around the middle of September and Book 4 around November. I also am going to be part of an anthology for the Outlaw Author Motorcycle Convention. My contribution will be the introduction to my new series, the Asphalt Lords MC.

9. If you could give advice to someone who is thinking of writing, what would that be? Do it, but don't think it's going to be easy. There are fifty million things that go into being an author that I never thought of when I started writing. You can do it, but it takes a lot of time, sacrifice and sometimes tears. ;) 

10. Where do you see yourself in five years? I kind of where I am now, just more well known. The past year has amazing and fantastic. I could only wish for them same in five years. 


Author Bio
Winter Travers is a devoted wife, mother, and aunt, turned author. With stories constantly flowing around her, Loving Lo was the one story that had to get out (new ones are knocking on the door daily now).
Winter loves to bake and cook when she isn’t at work, zipping around on her forklift.  She also has an addiction to anything MC related, her dog, Thunder, and Mexican food (Tamales!)

Winter has six books total planned for The Devil’s Knights series. Loving Lo, the first in the series, will be released May 1st. Finding Cyn, the second in the series, will be available late summer, 2015.

Keep up with Winter Travers on her Facebook page ~ 
https://www.facebook.com/wintertravers

No comments:

Post a Comment