Darkness has a seductive power, a delicious energy that sinks its claws in deep. Once the devil has a hold of you, true malevolence is born.
Sheriff Brady James has sworn to protect the small town of Durham Heights, his current priority to ruthlessly hunt a sadistic killer on the loose. With lives at stake, his focus is split between two beautiful women - one dark, one light. The clock is ticking, the threat palpable; crawling closer at every turn. Once death has you in its sights, there is no escape.
Pain. Suffering. Lives shattered and broken. In the fight of good against evil, who will survive?
This is the first book in the Darkness series, a wishing evil upon others novel that can be read as a standalone.
Warning: This content contains material that maybe offensive to some readers, including graphic language, dangerous and adult situations. Recommended for readers aged 18 and up.
★ Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1wHj7wV
★ Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/1GPEsgm
★ Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1GPEBQZ
★ Amazon AU: http://bit.ly/18tEOKV
★ Kobo: http://bit.ly/1CjAlH4
★ iBooks: http://apple.co/
★ B&N: http://bit.ly/1MGSWOi
If your soul has been plunged into the dark depths of despair, how hard would you fight to claw your way back to the surface? Can the life you lost be restored, or is it destined to be forever phased out of existence? Fated to dissolve into a distant memory.
The Black Market—a ferocious, starving beast. An endless sinkhole of precious valuables; the playground for blood-thirsty power seekers. Only one thing feeds its hunger like no other…human life.
A sinister criminal ring has descended on the small town of Norton Springs, instilling fear in the residents. A vicious wave of disappearances coupled with the gut-wrenching horror of infants being ripped from the arms of their helpless mothers has the town quaking in terror.
When Gabe Thornton strolls back into his hometown, his main goal is to claim the one woman that has always denied her feelings for him—Nora Jacobs. The last thing he expects is to be thrust into a storm of devastation and chaos. Will his strength be enough to save them from the dark souls that threaten to destroy their chance at happiness?
Broken futures. Shattered dreams. Mind-numbing loss. When your heart has been ripped away from you—how do you find the will to go on?
No one is safe. Everything you thought you knew is about to change in this second installment in The Darkness Series.
Warning: Due to adult content and graphic situations, this book is intended for readers 18 and up.
★ Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1Gdty1F
★ Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/1P9vjky
★ Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1zFiiGg
★ Amazon AU: http://bit.ly/1EmLjOy
★ iTunes: http://apple.co/
★ B&N: http://bit.ly/1eZTbue
★ Kobo: http://bit.ly/1HsgOWj
Coming in November
ADD TO TBR ➜ http://bit.ly/1dmKMQ2
1. When did you decide to become a writer?
- I have been writing since I was much younger. I have written several short stories and I used to write fanfiction online. It took some time for me to build the courage to share my work with the public. When the idea for the Darkness Series came to me, the characters voices demanded that I share their story.
2. Where do the your ideas come from?
- That's a hard one to answer! I honestly have a very creative, imaginative mind. I'm constantly daydreaming and plotting new ideas. Once an idea takes shape, I then spend the time researching and developing my characters to fit the storyline.
3. Which actor/actress would you like to see playing the lead character from your most recent book?
- My most recent release is Evanesce, book 2 in the Darkness Series. There are four main characters:
- Gabe Thornton - dreamcast: Chris Hemsworth
- Nora Jacobs - dreamcast: Zooey Deschanel
- Brooke Spencer - dreamcast: Marie Avgeropoulos
- Marcus Drake - dreamcast: Chris Pine
- **honorable mention, Theo Barrington - dreamcast: Tom Hardy
4. Do you work to an outline or plot or do you prefer just see where an idea takes you?
- I work on a plot outline. There are times when the course of a book will change from its original plot during the writing phase - this happened with both Malevolent and Evanesce. Both endings changed while I was writing the books.
5. What is your favorite motivational phrase?
- "Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless." I don't know who said that one, but its always stuck with me as inspiring words to live by.
6. What is your favorite film and why?
- As cheesy as it sounds, my all-time favorite movie is Titanic. There is just something about a doomed love story that captures my heart and has me rooting for the characters.
7. Where can you see yourself in 5 years time?
- In five years time, I'm hoping that I'm still focused on my career as an author with several published titles under my belt. I hope to expand my business as an editor and be an author that readers can rely on to send them on one hell of a thrill ride - I hope that by following these dreams, I will make my Mom proud.
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
- Keep pushing and don't be afraid to follow your dreams - one day, they just might come true.
9. If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
- Never Knowing by Chevy Stevens. This book connected with me on a level like no other. I felt like it was written just for me, the story dug under my skin and has stayed with me even years after I finished reading it.
10. How can readers discover more about you and you work?
- I am very accessible online on my social media sites and I love hearing from readers! You can find me at any one of these places:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
- Facebook Fan Group: https://www.facebook.com/
- Twitter: @cassiabr8tmore
- Instagram: https://instagram.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://