Thursday, December 10, 2015

New Release ~ Fighting To Stay by S.L. Ziegler



Fighting to Stay
Book 2 in the Fighting Madly Series
by S.L. Ziegler
Release date 12.10.15
Genre Sports Romance

 
I thought I knew what broken was, after all I was the definition of it.
I thought I mastered the art of recovering from a broken heart; a broken soul.
I thought I would find a new type of strength in the moments of my insane weakness.
But when Reed Collins became the only thing that mattered to me, when he became my beginning, middle and the enviable end, I would never be able to find any strength, because I gave him all of mine.
I was too willing because I loved him. Without reason, without thinking, without fear of consequences, because that’s what loving someone madly really means.
Minutes, days, months went by after I left but no amount of time eased the pain of him not being there. No amount of time could ever lessen my love, my need, my want for him.
Now I’m back, having to face every truth I ran away from. Lies were told. But even after all the indescribable pain he caused, I still love him. Still want him. Still breathe for him.
I’m starting to wonder if that will ever change.



----------------------

Get book 1 on sale for only 99 cents
or FREE on Kindle Unlimited 
Amazon US | Amazon UK


Reed "Riker" Collins is my story... The beginning, middle, and end.

Our love was intense, emotional, and raw, the kind that sticks with you forever. I thought we had it all, the thing that would make us last... Until we didn’t.

Reed promised me forever, and I believed him with everything in me. But it's never that easy. Without a second thought, Reed left me to follow his own dream of becoming a professional fighter. Five years of going through life without him has left me only drifting through life, never truly living, leaving me more damaged than ever before. But then, Reed walks back into my life when I needed him the most. Will I be able to forget all the pain he caused? Will he be able to heal the emotional wounds his love had left me with?

Can I fight to start? Or will I end up forfeiting it all just to make it go away?


SL is a self-described book junkie. She spent her whole life with her head in the clouds, dreaming of characters and imagining how their stories will play out. It wasn't till later when those stories in her head became too much to handle and made it onto paper. When SL isn't reading or writing, she is spending her time with her two crazy kids and husband. Where they reside in a home just outside of Atlanta. SL is true buckeye fan and lives for the weekends where she can drink a glass of wine and devour the books waiting on her Kindle.



No comments:

Post a Comment